Theme Support

Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 July 2012

[NEO/ NEO V ] [ROM] PARANOID_HYBRID v3

Thanks to XDA DEV


The Rom is based on CM9 Unofficial Version.

The Rom is HIGHLY Bareboned ... 


Steps To Install The Rom

Download the ROM and the Patch, updater-script package

Extract the ROM
Extract RAR file
Replace the Updater-script ( /meta-inf/com/google/android )
Zip the ROM
Flash the ROM
and Flash the ParanoidAndroid_NEO_patch.zip in the RAR itself
boot the phone and done  



The Rom would take Time ... 

I am not So Expert Dev ... I am just a new modder out for XDA  This is my Second ROM by myself ...



DOWNLOAD v3 

NEO PATCH + UPDATER-SCRIPT Package

Credits - The One Who made unofficial Cm9
Ofcourse Paranoid Makers
Nims11 - Who actually taught me these things
Tenacius D - For Neo Patch
Me - I learnt it C'mon :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!
Don't spam, if you then your ip will be banned!

Posts you may also like